The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
600 people reached the top of Mt. Everest in 2012. This blog got about 9,700 views in 2012. If every person who reached the top of Mt. Everest viewed this blog, it would have taken 16 years to get that many views.
The busiest day of the year was January 15th with 71 views. The most popular post that day was Ubuntu 12.04 Preview.
Attractions in 2012
These are the posts that got the most views in 2012. You can see all of the year’s most-viewed posts in your Site Stats.
- 1 Ubuntu 12.04 Preview 6 COMMENTS January 2012
- 2 Hydra CNC mill 0 COMMENTS January 2011
- 3 23andme DNA results 3 COMMENTS January 2011
- 4 Growing Prehistoric Corn (Teosinte) 4 COMMENTS October 2011
- 5 Following in Mendel’s Footsteps 6 COMMENTS July 2011
Some of your most popular posts were written before 2012. Your writing has staying power! Consider writing about those topics again.
Where did they come from?
That’s 118 countries in all!
Most visitors came from The United States. Canada & The United Kingdom were not far behind.